Welcome

Hello Folks! You´re very warm welcome here - from every place in the world.
Dirk Hülsenbeck ;-)

"Courage is found in unlikely places."

(J. R. R. Tolkien)


Saturday, September 8, 2012

Has to be experienced: Madison Square Garden, NYC/USA



Wow! The unique Frank Sinatra at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Live recording from 1974. I could be at MSG in 2001. Some of my friends were with me at Michael Jackson tribute concert with MJ's brothers and other famous celebrities. The concert was awesome. A lot of You Tube videos testify. The venue was awesome. Very awesome. On my next NYC trip I will definitely go back to the MSG. No matter who sings and dances there. I have the brilliant hall experience again. In September 2001 - a few hours after the second MJ Show - there was the cowardly, dirty, nasty terrorist attack. Many friends of mine were trapped for days in NYC. Nightmare. Well, that's over. Greetings to all who were there at the time! We were all great! (Dirk Huelsenbeck.)


reach me here:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for your comment. Your comment will be placed here shortly online. Have a successful day! Best wishes!