Welcome

Hello Folks! You´re very warm welcome here - from every place in the world.
Dirk Hülsenbeck ;-)

"Courage is found in unlikely places."

(J. R. R. Tolkien)


Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cologne's Lanxess Arena, I love them!



Cologne's Lanxess Arena, I love them !


The Cologne's Lanxess Arena says on its website about themselves (www.lanxess-arena.de/english.html):

"The arena with its façade of 8000 square meters of glass is spanned by a steel arc 76 meters high and seats up to 18,000 visitors, a capacity that is unique in Germany and the rest of Europe."

First time I was able to experience the live arena in 1998. On an SPD rally with Gerhard SchröderThe guy had me bored, of course - but I wanted to experience the hall once live.

In 2000 my boss Marcel Avram has been with AC / DC on tour. Above you see part of the show from the Cologne Arena. And I was there. Thank you, Marcel and team. The artist and the band were not my style. But my god the hall. This hall experience in other facets always live: A pleasure.

Always very happy: In the Cologne Arena, now Lanxess Arena

(Dirk Huelsenbeck.)






reach me here:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for your comment. Your comment will be placed here shortly online. Have a successful day! Best wishes!